Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

A little color


I'm having such a dorky good time with my new camera and the hints of spring that have hit our yard....



Lenten Rose, Helleborus, aka my favorite and a regular feature.  This year I tripled the amount in the yard... Jimmy even helped ;)



Bob, aka our last daffodil... I took his buddies for granted and barely paid them any attention while they were all in bloom.  (also happened with our Japanese Magnolia in the back, now all deflowered...)



Another of the bush out front.  Little bugs have had their way with him.


One of the more colorful Lenten Roses in our yard. 

2 comments:

  1. Sarah Banks McFarlandMarch 16, 2011 at 1:37 PM

    So pretty...I love the Lenten Roses! I took pictures this year of our Japanese Magnolia and our camellias. I have not taken much of the other flowers yet...I will work on that.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful spring images, Anne! And, I'm so hoping my hellebores will perform in my yard on the Gulf Coast. So far, the one your mother brought home for me is still alive! I'll keep you posted. I may have to live my hellebore joys vicariously through you :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My photo
20 something year old anesthesia resident in Birmingham, recent transport from Chapel Hill.

work in progress...

Thankfully - we were able to rig the deck without major work done, and we added a beautiful doggie-door that Piper just loves running through!!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP