Powered by Blogger.

Friday, January 20, 2012

yup....

I'm pregnant!!  Have been DYING to post about nursery stuff for the longest time, wayyyy before I was ready to have any bebes... and now -- being 13 1/2 weeks, I feel it is about time (and I actually have felt like doing something other than sleeping)!!  Here are some of my inspirations thus far...

you may notice no block lettering, themes, or polka dots... maybe I'm kidding myself but I'm going for a look that is pretty similar to the rest of my house, just some refreshed colors!!






(from the nursery of my good friend Emily)




bad picture - but some sketches I got for the nursery from a local antique store




Bella Notte bedding!


3 comments:

  1. Yay! So glad it's official and that you're feeling better. Love the nursery ideas..will be beautiful I'm sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FINALLY!! been waiting for this post! keep 'em coming AnnieBOO! XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the first set of nursery inspiration pictures...do you think, even a year later that you remember where those came from?
    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My photo
20 something year old anesthesia resident in Birmingham, recent transport from Chapel Hill.

work in progress...

Thankfully - we were able to rig the deck without major work done, and we added a beautiful doggie-door that Piper just loves running through!!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP