Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, February 16, 2012

bookshelves??

so there is NO room for anything else in this nursery without it looking ridonculous.  But I'd hate to not have anywhere to put some books, pictures, maybe one or two tchotchkes....

options obviously include the single flat white wooden shelves that you can put up individually... but I came across these at Ikea last weekend during my shopping trip with Mom and Aunt CoCo (Cover!)


You can find them here:  Ikea Billy Shelf

what do you think??? too busy?? I'm looking for a "built-in bookshelf" feel.  maybe above the daybed (shown below with the sad little crib mattress in place before I got the twin)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My photo
20 something year old anesthesia resident in Birmingham, recent transport from Chapel Hill.

work in progress...

Thankfully - we were able to rig the deck without major work done, and we added a beautiful doggie-door that Piper just loves running through!!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP