Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Les fleurs!

What does a nice anesthesia rotation during my intern year + a 70 degree Monday equal?? How about the sparking of my guttural, innate gardeneress-ness??!! I had a pretty spiffy gift card to Walmart and Lowe's was running low on my favorites, so I planted some of these in my new yard!
First is a rendition of my goal around my Japanese maple, some nice hosta!
Next are caladiums in green and white, running alongside the front window under the bushes.
And below - my fav - Helleborus, or the Lenten Rose (How appropriate!). It makes me miss North Carolina where they were everywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My photo
20 something year old anesthesia resident in Birmingham, recent transport from Chapel Hill.

work in progress...

Thankfully - we were able to rig the deck without major work done, and we added a beautiful doggie-door that Piper just loves running through!!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP