Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Wall Collages

I love wall collages! We have one in Boligee, which was the inspiration for what I've done in our back hallway. Here are some other great ones.
Here is my precursor.... I drew the rectangles on our wall before we painted to see how it would look. Hard to see the pictures I framed in these photos, but I stuck with all family pictures, with a majority of pictures of our parents and grandparents when they were young! We have a few more to put up, but overall I am very pleased. Mine is all black and white, but I love the more hodge-podge nature of the ones from above. I will vary it up some as I collect more and more frames over the upcoming years!

1 comment:

  1. Love the wall !!! Put up the one of Mema on the beach !!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My photo
20 something year old anesthesia resident in Birmingham, recent transport from Chapel Hill.

work in progress...

Thankfully - we were able to rig the deck without major work done, and we added a beautiful doggie-door that Piper just loves running through!!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP