Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Curb Appeal Part #2

The second installation of my favorites in Homewood!
Cute roofline!
A nice change with the stone
I always like porches
Two of the same house on Broadway near Oxmoor, possibly my favorite one with the windows and the old painted brick chimney
Can you see the storm door here?? I want one at my place just like this but I have some small windows at the top of my main door so I don't know if I can do it... another blogpost in the future
And now, a series of my favorite grey houses - several with great red doors!
The "hobbit house" per a yard sign that they put up around Halloween!
Save the best for last! The little home where Chappell was born!! (I think.... Holland correct me if wrong!) maybe she was just dreamed about here...

1 comment:

  1. yup yup! that's the one! it was such a cute little house. wish you could see the inside :)
    the new owner (wife) works for Southern Living - and she did a great job inside... i totally stopped by about 6 months ago and she let me come in. ha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My photo
20 something year old anesthesia resident in Birmingham, recent transport from Chapel Hill.

work in progress...

Thankfully - we were able to rig the deck without major work done, and we added a beautiful doggie-door that Piper just loves running through!!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP