Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Duh part deux

A while ago I did a post about Duh, my favorite home decor store, that happens to be in Pensacola.  {see it here.}  Another trip to the store, so I have some more inspirations for you!


Once again - disclaimer that these photos were taken with an iPhone camera!!! very blurry. But I still love looking at them!

 
I love all the taxidermy!  ... it is a fine line though... I have recently raided our hunting camp for some deer antlers that are now proudly displayed on my bookshelf.  That is about as close as I can justify getting to taxidermy on Windsor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My photo
20 something year old anesthesia resident in Birmingham, recent transport from Chapel Hill.

work in progress...

Thankfully - we were able to rig the deck without major work done, and we added a beautiful doggie-door that Piper just loves running through!!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP