Powered by Blogger.

Monday, June 28, 2010

The Foyer Mirror Search


My good friend, Laura, who lives in Raleigh, recently bought her house-house with her new husband!  This is not a starter home, this is the real deal.  And, along with a real home comes some real space!  So, she has a void in the foyer (sorry so blurry!) that is begging for a mirror.  She has preferences for a gold mirror, but nothing crazy or boring....



So I have compiled a bunch of my favorites!!  A lot of these are from Duh, my favorite store in Pensacola, or Richard Tubbs here in Birmingham.  Some are from different other blogs (sorry for negligent credits, I have had these in my favorites file for so long), and a few are easy to buy straight from favorites like Ballard Designs, which has some great, affordable mirrors!

Duh

notice Kee!  I love this one!




Richard Tubbs





Ballard Designs

(love this one!)  Find it here




and finally, ideas from other fabulous homes!!!
as far as I'm concerned, the bigger the better - look hard to the right but this one could be IT: simple and the perfect statement!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My photo
20 something year old anesthesia resident in Birmingham, recent transport from Chapel Hill.

work in progress...

Thankfully - we were able to rig the deck without major work done, and we added a beautiful doggie-door that Piper just loves running through!!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP