Powered by Blogger.

Friday, June 25, 2010

Lighting for the craftden...


****{previous post now updated with pictures!!  UPDATE: here is the blurry lantern I got thanks to Cover and her stellar bargain hunting!}


....................................................................................................





I am starting to think less chandelier (not really me...) and more hardware-inspired look for my basement ceiling lighting fixture.  What do you think??  I put the pictures of the pendants in the room when available so you could see the scale.  Tell me especially if you DISLIKE any of these!  Obviously I would like to keep the price a bit low... so here are some options:




 Wisteria, 13" wide, $139, Pendant Cage Lamp



     Pottery Barn , $60, 12" x 16", Sheer Lanterns



 Lowes, ?$$, 17" wide, Portfolio 3-light bronze Traditional Pendant

 Sea Gull Stainless pendant, Lowes, 16" wide, $??


  Pottery Barn, *kindof out there*, 10.5" wide, $129, Exeter Pendant





 Calhoun glass pendant, Pottery Barn, $149, 12" diameter




 Ridged Pendant, Pottery Barn, 10" diameter, $99


 Garrison Pendant, Pottery Barn, 8" square, $199



 Knotted Rattan 3 bulb pendant, Home Decorators, $219, 19" diameter


 Eldridge Pendant, Ballard Designs, 14" square, $199



 Jute Pendant, Ballard Designs, 12" diameter, $149


 Helene Pendant, Ballard Designs, 8" diameter, $169


 Bamboo Pendant, Ballard Designs, 17" diameter, $119


1 comment:

  1. Good options! There are the ones I like: No particular order

    Sea Gull Lighting
    Pendant Cage Lamp
    Exeter Pendant
    Garrison Pendant
    Eldridge Pendant
    Jute Pendant - may be too small

    Some of the other ones look like they belong in a diner style restaurant - not what you are going for.

    Depending on the option you choose and the size of the room you may want 2 lights hanging down.

    I know I said I didn't have a preference on the top options I gave above but I do really like the Cage Lamp!!

    Let us know which one you pick!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My photo
20 something year old anesthesia resident in Birmingham, recent transport from Chapel Hill.

work in progress...

Thankfully - we were able to rig the deck without major work done, and we added a beautiful doggie-door that Piper just loves running through!!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP